Get In Touch
Get In Touch
- If you have already made your purchase and have a question about your ticket please contact your point of purchase.
- If you have not received your tickets 72 hours prior to your event date, please also contact your point of purchase.
- If you have not yet purchased a ticket to the event because you have a question related to ticketing please contact AXS.com
- If your query is regarding accessible tickets or facilities visit https://www.allpointseastfestival.com/info/accessibility/ or call the Accessibility Booking + Information line on 0844 824 0300. Opening hours are Mon - Friday, 9am - 12pm.
- If your question is not answered anywhere on the event website, please email email@example.com but allow 72 hours for a response or call customer services on 0203 481 5509. Lines are open Monday - Friday 9:00am - 7pm, Saturday - Sunday 10:00am - 6pm. Calls to this number are charged at a standard rate of 7 pence per minute plus your operator’s access charge.
You can contact the Accessibility Booking + Information line on 0844 824 0300. Opening hours are Mon - Friday, 9am - 12pm, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application details for 2023 coming soon.
Paid bar & event staff required to work at Luno presents All Points East
Roles available: Bar Staff, Bar Backs, Bar Supervisors, Bar managers.
- Flexible work- choose shifts and events that suit you.
- Work with your friends and make new ones!
- Pay rate and required hours will vary dependent on event and role you are working.
- Have the best summer ever!
Looking for the following type of individual:
- Outgoing, positive personality.
- Good customer service skills.
- Well presented.
- Work well under pressure and as part of a team.
- Reliable and trustworthy.
Check back soon for how to apply for 2023.
Be in the heart of the event as part of the Festaff Volunteer Team and don’t miss a beat!
We will make sure that you are in prime position for the biggest acts of each day and if you want to catch any bands during the day/afternoon we will work with you on breaks to make your day as pleasurable as possible.
The roles are light and enjoyable - you will be supported by our band of friendly supervisors who will assist you throughout the day.
Minimum deposit for maximum fun!
We've teamed up with My Cause UK to bring you volunteering opportunities at All Points East Festival!
When you volunteer with My Cause UK, a charity of your choice receives a donation for your time, without you needing to raise a penny yourself. This means you get to enjoy the biggest music lineup that London has to offer, all whilst supporting a cause you care about! So far, My Cause UK volunteers have raised close to £100K for charities such as Mind, WWF, War Child & Crisis to name a few.